Website Terms & Conditions
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of the Welcome to MADE website.
We recommend that you read the Terms & conditions in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section, then you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
Accessing Our Site
Access to and use of this Welcome to MADE website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, MADE may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us. Your access to and use of this website may be terminated by us by notice with immediate effect at any time and for any reasons or no reason.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer
- MADE provides a variety of Health and Fitness products and services which can be accessed through this website. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (MADE), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the website www.welcometomade.com or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must
- We, MADE, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. MADE makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. MADE has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained in this website is for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition.
- MADE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the website or any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than MADE (“third parties”) and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, MADE disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- MADE expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Subject only to sections 7 and 9 of these terms and conditions, in no event shall our total liability to you for any one event or series of related events exceed the sum of 150% of the total amount paid by you for your membership and/or the services giving rise to the liability in the 12 months preceding the first incident out of which the liability arose.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of MADE nor MADE’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Members are required to cancel any classes they cannot attend with a minimum of 12 hours notice. This can be done on the MADE app.
- If you are in the 12 hour time frame, please call the MADE Wellness Centre as soon as possible so we can offer your space to any members on our waiting list.
- Any members that repeatedly book classes and are no shows, will be blocked from booking further classes for two weeks.
- A three strike rule is followed here at MADE. If you book 3 classes in one month and do not cancel and do not attend, you will automatically be put onto a 14 day fitness class ban.
Winter Kickstart – 4 Week Wellness Membership
- Only 1 Winter Kickstart package can be purchased per person. It cannot be repeated.
- The Winter Kickstart for 2 can be any friends or relatives and must start & end at the same time.
- Upfront payment is required at the time of sign-up for the Winter Kickstart package.
- All participants will be required to complete a membership form and health fitness questionnaire.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by MADE and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of MADE. All other rights reserved.
Data Protection and Cookies