MADE HQ COVID SECURE PROMISE: YOUR WELLNESS IS OUR BUSINESS
The COVID19 pandemic has affected the leisure and hospitality industry tremendously. We are determined to provide a safe environment for you to train, eat, flow and just be. It has never been a better time to improve your health and fitness, and we are here to help you on that journey. Thank you for your loyalty and support over the last few months. It has been a testing time for us all… and we all look forward to helping you with motivation and goals now that we can open our doors again. Thank you for your co-operation with the below guidelines, Penny & The MADE team
THE MADE HQ TEAM
- Temperature checks will be carried out at the start of each shift.
- Our team are told not to attend work if they are feeling unwell.
- Our team will wash their hands every 30 minutes and there are hand sanitising stations provided.
- The MADE HQ team are in a ‘bubble’ and therefore will not move into the MO business or mix with any of the MO team members.
- Face coverings are optional however our team will always keep the appropriate distance.
- A new deep cleaning rota has been implemented meaning areas will be cleaned more frequently.
- We will be operating an hourly cleaning of touch points to ensure door handles, till screens and table tops are sanitised regularly.
- We are also investing in new cleaning devices to ensure that sanitisation is thorough.
- Please only bring essential belongings into the centre, leave all non-essential items in your car. Sweat towels are not permitted in the gym or studios.
- Arrive dressed ready for the gym or class, and please only use the lockers in the corridor if absolutely necessary (changing lockers will be out of use for the time being).
- Booking is mandatory and the information we hold on Virtuagym will assist the government’s track and trace policy. You must sign in to the class or gym at the scanner.
- There will be a one way system as you enter the MADE building. You will be guided left for food & drink or class purchases and right to go straight to classes or the gym.
- There will be hand sanitiser located at the entrance to the building, the toilets, the studios and the gym. Please use on entry and exit.
- Our ventilation systems are fully equipped to handle natural airflow, but we will open doors and windows where possible.
- We have changed the layout of the café so that there is plenty of distance between tables.
- We will be cashless for the time being so please ensure you bring your card and pay via contactless payment method.
- We are opening up bookings for members to a fortnight before classes to ensure members get priority booking during this time of reduced class sizes.
- From 25th July, our café will remain closed but the fridges will be stocked for chilled drinks and there will be a variety of snacks available to purchase.
- The layout will be revised to ensure safe use of the equipment and distancing is possible.
- Please adhere to spacing marks on the gym floor and sanitise equipment before and after use.
- Our team will be performing extra cleaning in the gym every hour.
- Gym HIIT classes in the gym are suspended for the moment due to distancing restrictions.
- Personal training will also be kept to a minimum.
- You don’t currently have to book a time for the gym, however this may change in the future if we need to manage occupancy.
- We have temporarily reduced the maximum number of participants per class to ensure your safety.
- Please do not arrive for your class early unless you intend to use the café. Please wait in the café rather than the corridor.
- Use the lockers promptly in the corridor for your essential items (keys, phone) and enter the studios without gathering in the corridor.
- Classes will be performed outside weather permitting.
- We have changed class times to ensure there is additional cleaning and set up time.
- All classes will be set up by the instructor including layout out stations for you to workout.
- Please sanitise your equipment after your workout but leave it for the instructor to put away.
- If you are able to bring your own mat then please do so.
- Our cycle cave is set up to perform indoor cycling classes safely including additional space between bikes and screens.
If you have any questions or want to enquire about classes or memberships, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org